Rules and Regulations
General Rules and Regulations:
- Students shall be regular and punctual and shall attend all the periods, Tests and Tutorials according to the timetable.
- Cleanliness of the college and the campus is the responsibility of all students. So the students are forbidden to write obscene words or make any dirty thing. Chewing of Pan and Gutaka is strictly prohibited.
- Any misconduct either inside or outside the college premises will be considered as breach of discipline and will be dealt severely.
- Any student who is guilty of the breach of rules of discipline is liable to be fined, punished and expelled.
- The Principal may cancel the admission or withdraw the examination from of any student whose attendance is not satisfactory.
- Student shall possess the identity card and shall produce his/her identity card whenever required by the Teaching or office staff.
- There will be no elections to the college Gymkhana departments and no Annual Social Gathering.
- Meritorious students of each class will be nominated to the students union.